Sunday 4 January 2015

2015

so after a huge hiatus of not ever writing or blogging, i've come back to the world of online self-revelation.

this is because:
a) i'm inspired by zenhabits.com - it's such a good blog, and he always talks about how much he's learnt and how opportunities have come to him just through starting a blog.

b) i want to get better at writing.

c) i want to remember my time in hanoi better - it's been 2 years already which have slipped by without much reflection.

d) i like my old budapest-blog, and that was just 6 months of time! it has helped a lot for me to describe experiences of living there just because i kept a record of it through the blog.

------

so Hanoi. I can't explain what has happened in 2 years, and with the adaptation to living here, it's hard to even remember what things I felt when I first came, so I will just talk about things that are happening now and in the present.


No comments: